Nutritive Tea - Daily Mineral Tea
Rich in micronutrients and delicious hot or cold, this nutritive tea blend makes it a great option to supplement your body if you suffer from an autoimmune disorder, or any other chronic illness, or muscle and bone injury. Promotes healthy, younger looking skin.
- Gently nourish your body and restore tissue that are weak or depleted by stress or disease.
- Carries a rich assortment of vitamins and minerals, increase fluids, and build blood and lymph.
- Nourish the muscular system by providing bioavailable minerals essential for healthy muscular function and recovery.
- High in minerals that support bones.
- Rich in vitamins minerals, antioxidants that nourish your skin and help prevent dry skin, eczema and premature again
Muscle & Joint Salve (Acute Injury)
- Pain relief
- Reduces inflammation
- Speeds up post-surgery recovery
Muscle/Joint Support (Acute Injury)
- Lubricates and repairs inflamed or painful joints
- Repairs damage tendons, ligaments,and connective tissue
- Dissolves of deposits in joints.
- Relieves inflammation and pain.
- Increases circulation
Nerve & Muscle Pain Relief
- Reduced numbness and tingling in hands, feet and legs
- Lessened the pain & burning sensations
- Support & strengthened nerves & nerve linings
- Reduced stress & anxiety
- This extract also works on muscle and joint pain
Fungal Defense (Includes Candida)
- Supports vein and artery walls, bone, teeth, etc.
- Osteoporosis and broken bones
- Perfect for cortisone users (cortisone can cause brittle bones)
- Colitis and IBS (calcium deficiency is often found in IBS suffers)
- May be also used for cramps, "Charlie horses" and for all calcium needs in the body.
Bone Health - Calcium Absorption
- Supports bone mineral composition
- Supports healthy metabolism and maintenance of healthy plasma and cellular electrolyte levels
- Provides optimal all-natural support for stronger, healthier bones and enhanced cardiovascular system health
Once a day, bring two cups of water to a boil. Lower heat to a gentle simmer. Add ½ oz of loose leaf tea to water (about 6 tablespoons). Cover with tight lid. Cook for 20 minutes. Strain and drink all at once or throughout day. May be sweeten with honey or agave
Keep Out of he Reach of Children